These terms and conditions are the basis of the contract between Realwildforager and cannot be changed unless in writing by realwildforager.
Changing your booking.
You can change your booking providing any changes are made and agreed more than 8 weeks before the date of your course.
Realwildforager will apply the price of your original course when booking your revised course.
Should you wish to make changes less than 8 weeks before your course Realwildforager will treat it as a cancellation.
Cancellation by you.
1. If you cancel more than 8 weeks before your course date,50% of your booking fee will be refunded
2. If you cancel less than before your course date Realwildforager will not refund the course. However we can carry your booking over to a different date within one year from the date you inform us of your cancellation.
This new course cannot be refunded or rescheduled.
Cancellations by Realwildforager.
Whilst every effort will be made by us to run our courses as scheduled, there may be exceptional circumstances beyond our control e.g severe weather conditions, outbreak of foot and mouth) when we have no alternative but to postpone. In these circumstances we will give a 12 month long credit note for the value of the course.Valid from the date of the postponement.
Insurance and Liability.
1. Realwildforager has
2.The courses takeplace in all but the worst weather conditions.You acknowledge that these environments are never completely risk free. Whilst Realwildforager will make every effort to minimise risks, we will not be held liable for accidents, mishaps or losses that are not due to negligence on the part of Realwildforager or any accidents, mishaps or losses due to your failure to follow our instructions.
3. Realwildforager cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to your personal belongings, clothing,vehicle money or clothing etc.
4. Realwildforager recommend that you consider taking out your own personal insurance if you require it.
5. Realwildforager will not be held responsible for any accidents, mishaps or injuries caused to third parties taught by you.
While Realwildforager takes every reasonable step to ensure the safety of our clients, the outdoors carry their own risks by their very nature. All clients should be aware of this and and accept the role they play in taking responsibility for themselves and others.
Whilst everything is done to carry out the courses Realwildforager reserve the right to change or modify the course if conditions become a risk to clients safety.
1. It is your responsibility to arrive at the designated meeting point in a timely manner in order to join the course.
2. You must behave in a way as to not jeopardise the enjoyment or safety of others.
3. You must not use foul or abusive language.
4. You must not make racist, sexist or homophobic remarks.
5. No aggressive behaviour.
6. No alcohol or drugs are permitted.
7. Permission must be given by us to bring a pet on a course as there maybe areas where they aren't permitted. Also if another client is uncomfortable with your pet it must be left in your vehicle.
8. You must comply with all reasonable instruction and directions given by us.
9. You MUST inform us of any relevant medical conditions.
10. You must have a reasonable level of fitness. (Foraging course is approx 3 hours walk and there are a few sloping fields which can sometimes become muddy following recent rain.)
Failurs to comply with the above is likely to result in you being removed immediately from the course and at that point Realwildforager's responsibility for you will cease.